Five O'Clock Somewhere

Welcome to Five O'Clock Somewhere, where it doesn't matter what time zone you're in; it's five o'clock somewhere. We'll look at rural life, especially as it happens in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, cats, sailing (particularly Etchells racing yachts), and bits of grammar and Victorian poetry.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Fifteen time zones!

I am now two notches closer to world domination 


Yes, it's official: Five O'Clock Somewhere has now been accessed from 15 time zones within the past 100 visits. The previous record had been 13, which has been reached a few times now.

Now, if I can just get folks in central Asia and the middle of the Pacific Ocean to pay a visit, I can expand my sphere of influence. One of these days, I may just be able to say I cover the world.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Markitos said...

OK Stewie Griffen.
Ha world domination Are you sure you want it?

Sat Feb 02, 07:43:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home