Five O'Clock Somewhere

Welcome to Five O'Clock Somewhere, where it doesn't matter what time zone you're in; it's five o'clock somewhere. We'll look at rural life, especially as it happens in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, cats, sailing (particularly Etchells racing yachts), and bits of grammar and Victorian poetry.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Seventeen time zones!

World dominion is coming closer and closer!

I wish most especially to thank my fan base Down Under -- in the last 100 visits, there were four Aussies, and they each came from a different time zone. I would also like to thank my fans in New Zealand, the Philippines, east Africa, India, and Alaska.

Some day, maybe, I will achieve my goal of world domination. Meanwhile, I have one more time zone to add to my score.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol Anne said...

Programming note: the 32,000th visitor was an AOLer in an unknown location in the Greenwich time zone, on a computer speaking UK English, who arrived via a link from one of my pictures on Picasa about launching and retrieving a sailboat.

Thu Mar 20, 12:38:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home