Five O'Clock Somewhere

Welcome to Five O'Clock Somewhere, where it doesn't matter what time zone you're in; it's five o'clock somewhere. We'll look at rural life, especially as it happens in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, cats, sailing (particularly Etchells racing yachts), and bits of grammar and Victorian poetry.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

How the weekend went

It went well, and I don’t even have to spend a lot of effort telling about it.

I know it’s been a while since I got a post up here … I was going to tell you all about the weekend, but Pat beat me to it. You can read all about our doings with Black Magic and Syzygy and a new (to us) Etchells by paying a visit to Desert Sea.

Meanwhile, I ran across this photo from the distant past:

Let’s just say this is a very good example of why a photographer should pay careful attention to what’s behind the person being photographed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home