Five O'Clock Somewhere

Welcome to Five O'Clock Somewhere, where it doesn't matter what time zone you're in; it's five o'clock somewhere. We'll look at rural life, especially as it happens in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, cats, sailing (particularly Etchells racing yachts), and bits of grammar and Victorian poetry.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Visitor 9K

Came to the blog in the usual way

The 9000th visitor to this site was someone from Massachusetts. At first, I thought it might be one of the two regular visitors here that I know about from that state, but then I saw that it was someone who arrived on the usual song-lyric search.

For a while, sailboat launching was the main reason people came here. I’m going to have to find some other things that people will come in search of.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tillerman said...

It sure is an amusing pastime to see what searches bring people to our sites. Most of my visitors today were via searches related to sailing. But I see that I am also the #1 site in Google for anyone searching on "proper color urine". Yikes.

Mon Sep 18, 07:19:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I was referred to your site via another Sailnet member that noticed I was a desert lake sailor in Arizona.

Mon Sep 18, 06:41:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home