Five O'Clock Somewhere

Welcome to Five O'Clock Somewhere, where it doesn't matter what time zone you're in; it's five o'clock somewhere. We'll look at rural life, especially as it happens in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, cats, sailing (particularly Etchells racing yachts), and bits of grammar and Victorian poetry.

Thursday, March 04, 2010

If cats ran Broadway

I thought about waiting until National Cat Herders Day to run this, but then I decided I just couldn't wait ...
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Messing about said...

Hey there

It's Adam from Messing about. I am a lame-ass and haven't mailed you a TShirt yet. I will do this week. Can you email me your address and T size thanks adam@turinas.com

Tue Mar 16, 09:11:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home